Barbecue area and grilling on the camping site
There’s no better place to grill your own food than on a campsite. Therefore, an open fire for glowing passion.
You can probably already smell where the wind is blowing from, so just follow your nose. The barbecue area is centrally located and can be used by all guests at the same time.
Of course, you can also light your own barbecue on the tent meadow and on your pitch. Please avoid open fires.
Please note for the use of the public barbecue:
- For safety reasons, the swivel barbecue is locked. The key can be collected against a deposit (20.00 EUR or ID) in the administration office next to the self-service market.
- The barbecue area can be reserved, but does not have to be.
- Use of the barbecue area is free of charge, as is cleaning by the Camping Park Team.
- Please bring your own charcoal, lighters etc.. Of course, you can find delicious food for the barbecue in our supermarket.
- Please be considerate of the guests of the surrounding campsites and keep to the nighttime rest hours.