Tipis – Prices 2023
We have brought the Wild West to Lake Constance in our cosy tipis. Three Indian tents, two small tipis for up to six occupants each and one large tipi for up to 12 guests, are nestled in our meadows.
You can reserve our “adventurous” tipis using the booking form under the following terms and conditions.
- Tipi rent: € 20.00 per night
- Persons 14 years and above: € 11.00 per person per night
- Children from 2 – 13 years: € 7.00 per person per night
pitch for one car, electricity consumption, hot water in the showers and washrooms and waste disposal fee
- Deposit: 50.00 € (one-off)
- Visitor’s tax: 3.50 € person per night 16 years and over
- Garbage fee: 2.00 €/Night per person from 14 years
Arrival / Departure
Check-in: from 2 p.m.
Check-out: by 11:30 a.m.
Type I (2 small tipis):
- each sleeps up to 6, diameter 5.30 m, height 3.10 m, living space ca. 15 qm, socket, light
Type II (1 large tipi):
- sleeps up to 12, diameter 6.00 m, height 3.60 m, living space ca. 26 qm, socket, light
Bring your own:
loungers, air mattresses, thermal mats, sleeping bags, bedding (blankets, pillows), towels etc.
Note on rainwater
In order to ensure optimum ventilation, the tipis cannot be completely closed at the top where the poles are joined. In the event of rain, the minimal amount of water which enters is directed centrally to the ground via a cord attached for this purpose and on the poles of the inner wall of the tent.
We also want our glamping guests to feel comfortable. We therefore ask you not to smoke and not to bring dogs into the tipis. Thank you!
Do you have questions regarding our glamping offers or on the amenities?
Just call us on +49 7543 6059-0.
We will be pleased to advise you, also in English.
Here you can find more information on the “Indian Village” at Campingpark Gohren.