The adventure map
Bodensee Adventure Card
Easy, clever and flexible: Card PLUS – the adventure card of the four-country region
Pay once – over 160 free inclusive benefits including Lake Constance scheduled cruises.
Cardholders can discover attractions in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein without complications and at no further expense. This includes numerous adventures on land, in the mountains and on the water – from the Lake Constance Classics to newly opened destinations. And the highlight is that you can spread the days of adventure over six months.
The Plus in brief:
- Valid on 3 or 7 freely selectable days from 14 April 2019 – 20 October 2019
- One free entrance to 160 attractions of our partners
- Free use of the scheduled cruises on 2 days (Bodensee Card PLUS 3 days) or 4 days (Bodensee Card PLUS 7 days)
- Accepted internationally throughout the Lake Constance region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Principality of Liechtenstein)
- Express check-in at many tourist destinations
No hidden costs – guaranteed!
The Bodensee Card PLUS is available from the webshop at www.bodensee.eu, from almost all tourist information centres on the lake, from all sales offices of the scheduled cruises and at many tourist destinations.
Inclusive: the Lake Constance scheduled cruise
A cruise on Lake Constance is a particular highlight: the ships of the “Vereinigte Schifffahrtsunternehmen” (VSU = United Shipping Lines) for Lake Constance and the Rhine connect the lakeside resorts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland from April to October. And with the Bodensee Card PLUS, trips are free on all of these scheduled ships. As often and as much as you would like on 2 days (Bodensee Card PLUS 3 days) or 4 days (Bodensee Card PLUS 7 days).
The ferry connection Constance-Meersburg, the Catamaran Constance-Friedrichshafen and the Bodman-Überlingen route are not included.
Inclusive: the Lake Constance Classics
The Lake Constance Classics are THE stars among the tourist destinations and worth a visit at any time. With the Bodensee Card PLUS, all Lake Constance Classics can be visited at no extra cost. These include:
- Affenberg Salem (D) (macaque monkey mountain)
- Burg Meersburg (D) (Meersburg fortress)
- Pfahlbaumuseum Unteruhldingen (D) (pile dwelling museum)
- Pfänderbahn Bregenz (AT) (cable car)
- Säntis Schwebebahn (CH) (overhead railway)
- Schloss Salem (D) (castle)
- SEA LIFE Konstanz (D) SEA LIFE Constance
- Zeppelin Museum Friedrichshafen (D)
Inclusive: new and well-established adventures
In addition to the Lake Constance Classics, the doors to many other attractions around Lake Constance are wide open to you! The Bodensee Card PLUS is valid for a large number of mountain railways, museums & cultural institutions, fortresses & castles, lidos, open-air & indoor swimming pools as well as thermal springs, natural attractions and leisure facilities and of course for guided tours.
The following are now also on board for the 2019 season:
- Appenzeller Schaukäserei, Stein (CH) (cheese factory)
- Automuseum Wolfegg (D) (car museum)
- Bodensee Therme Überlingen (D) (thermal bath)
- Erlebnisbad Aquaria, Oberstaufen (D) (adventure pool)
- Guided tours “Streifzug” (“Ramble”) and “Natur trifft Seele” (Nature meets Soul), Allensbach (D)
- Hündlebahn (gondola lift), Oberstaufen (D)
- Idyllhotel Appenzellerhof, Speicher (CH)
- Imbergbahn (gondola lift) , Oberstaufen (D)
- Hotel Säntispark (CH)
- Hat museum Lindenberg (D)
- Markthalle (market hall) Altenrhein, Staad (CH)
- Palais Liechtenstein exhibition “Von Hugo bis dato“ (From Hugo up to now), Feldkirch (AT)
- Surfmax KG, (watersports), Hard (AT)
- Rolls-Royce car museum, Dornbirn (AT)
- Shipyard tour in the Zeppelin hangar, Friedrichshafen (D)
As a camping guest you receive our free guest card, with which you can also use various discounted leisure activities in the surrounding area. Our guest card does NOT replace the BodenseeErlebniskarte.