For children aged 8 and over, teenagers & adults
Trial diving takes place, following prior registration, from the beginning of the Whitsun holidays until the end of the summer holidays, always on Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. / 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. / 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Previous written appointment necessary (by email or on site)!!!
Taster diving consists of:
- theoretical instruction
- followed by a dive in Lake Constance
The prerequisites for participation in this programme are:
- minimum age 10 years
- signed questionnaire on health status and acceptance of liability
- for minors, the declaration of consent of a parent or guardian
- safe or adequate swimming skills
Duration of the programme:
- in total approx. 3 hours
- dive time 45 minutes
Costs including complete rental equipment:
- trial diving “Premium”, diving up to 6 metres, personalised certificate,
for camping guests: EUR 85.00
- taster diving “Superior”, diving up to 9 metres, personalised certificate,
for camping guests: EUR 105.00
Please bring with you:
- bathing attire, towel
Holiday guests on the campsite receive the above-mentioned reduced prices with their guest card.
Further information is given on the noticeboard in the TaBo training centre at our campsite at berths D5/6/9 or at https://www.tauchakademiebodensee.de/schnuppertauchen/.
You can register directly at the Tauchakademie Bodensee on site (open individually by appointment) or at https://www.tauchakademiebodensee.de/wp-content/uploads/anmeldung_schnupper.pdf.
You will receive a booking confirmation after registration.
Payment on registration.